Friday, December 2, 2011

Best Tai Chi DVD for Elderly to Improve Balance?

Hi, my grandma is in her 80s - takes no medication and is very active - however she is starting to loose her balance. I have read that Tai Chi is the best way to improve balance in the elderly, but there are so many I need help in choosing the best one for her. Does anyone have any personal experience/opinion about what I should get her? Thank you for your help!|||I have done some Tai Chi and also a lot of Yoga. I personally feel it is best to take some of your "basic" training working directly with a teacher in both fields.





Your grandmother may well have a medical condition causing her balance problem so I wouldn't advise beginning with a DVD. I am sure that some one on one guidance in either is best to get her started.

No comments:

Post a Comment