Friday, December 2, 2011

I do Tai Chi regularly other day I saw 'steam' streaming out of my fingers is that part of my aura I'm seeing?

No I'm not seeing things, it was like a beam of grey light coming from my thumb and finger tips on both hands, saw this once and hasn't happened since. Assume it is part of my aura - or build up of energy as it happened as I was closing my Tai Chi exercise. Has anyone else seen this??|||Well, it's possible you just practiced outside when it was cold, and the steam you saw was a result of the chi flow to your hands boosting your skin temperature and making steam.





Assuming that you actually were seeing your etheric field though, it basically works as follows;


There are two schools of meditation in daoism (which are often intertwined with chi gung and tai chi).


Fire Method


Water Method





The fire method emphasize forcing things to occur, and using visualizations.


The water method is much more relaxed and tries to let things spontaneously occur. Often, rather than force something to happen, they just do everything to create a situation where the desired affect can randomly occur.


The water method is "better" but it's harder to do and not as commonly taught.





Most of the better students I know who can do things like 'see auras' have all told me similar stories. There were practicing the forms they were given, and eventually something just clicked in them and they started being able to do things including seeing auras/etheric chi fields.





What you're doing sounds like one of the early stages to that. The main goal is basically to let the wonderful accident you experienced happen more.





Other than that, to a large extent the efficacy of these types of things is influenced by what practice is used (ie. there are many many different tai chi forms and ways to do each one). It's possible there's some sort of energy mechanic which occurs in the form you did.


If you have any desire to pursue this further, I have my own bias about what forms and practices are the best for opening up your internal senses, but I think that goes beyond what you're asking here.





Anyhow, hope that helps. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!|||my sister does tai chi and that culd b possible i can feel my aura( either that or im cazy) ur good ur arua is able to be seen and felt my mom read books on that ^_^|||it is hard to decide what you've seen but you can learn more here:





http://www.amazon.com/Hands-Light-Healin鈥?/a>|||Negative energy coming out of your body. I've heard it described as a grey smoke before. You must of really be into your tai chi! That's just a great sign that's it's working for you. I hope that helped or even made sense. Best wishes!|||Not exactly your aura but energy streaming out of your physical body and into your aura as the internal level of energy increases with the practise of Tai Chi.





All the best!|||Hello Jan





It would have either been your aura, but I feel more likely your etheric self. This is the electromagnetic layer that surrounds the body.





Sadhara

No comments:

Post a Comment