Friday, December 2, 2011

What is your personal benefits for Tai chi chuan?

I want to know how it feels to do it.|||I feel great! I am more productive, have huge energy reserves, tremendous vitality(sex drive), fantastic balance, I have not been sick in 8 years! No Colds, No Flu, nothing. As soon as I feel something coming on, I do a specific set and it vanishes!





I began doing a specific set of qigong exercises first and later added a 5 form tai chi. Yes, only 5 forms. Original tai chi had fewer forms and the rest came later.





I tried dozens of methods before finding a guy in on the other side of the country who had the goods. I felt energy (chi) my first day! I have studied with him since. My personal experience is that the specific qigong forms I do build energy fast, and the tai chi I do Helps to circulate it better.





Better Health was always my goal. I achieved it!





I hope this helps steer you to the benefits of the eastern healing arts.


-Lee|||Tai Chi helps me find an inner peace whenever im stressed or angry, you also have many self-discoveries. You literally learn more about yourself.





You should try it, it has plenty of benefits.





Best of luck my friend.|||Less sleep, more energy, reduced stress. I feel calm but energized with a feeling of warmth. It is a nice feeling. Sometimes my muscles feel sore for a short time.|||my butt looks nicer

No comments:

Post a Comment