Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I started my martial art experience years ago with tai chi, I am now taking some hard style arts-kung fu?

I miss the internal arts training-does studying hard style help my application of tai chi? I want to return to internal atrs, but do not want to by pass the learning, though I do not like it as well.|||Hey Nathan!





I just came by to say,.. I pray He will prosper you in this area ... and to give you your hearts desires :))





I have always had a love of martial arts, but sadly with physical problems I've never been able to get involved - you are so blessed. .








Sarah :)|||Thanks to whoever voted for my answer - much appreciated :))

Report Abuse


|||Just study tai chi dont do another style. I would be dying to do tai chi but none in my area wing chun is my chice.


Tai is not only good for self defence but for fitness etc aswell.|||External styles depend on muscular strength. Internal styles use internal strength. If u like Taijiquan, then go back to studying it. I prefer Taijiquan to External styles too|||It's all about Yin and Yang - you may find that the hard style complements your soft style. In my class we practice Qi Gong alongside the Shaolin Kung Fu, which gives a balance between internal and external power.

No comments:

Post a Comment