Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where would I advertise myself on the net to get high $ private clients for private Tai Chi instruction?

I am a retired Tai Chi instructor and also do energy work. I would like to find some high $ private clients ( celebs, CEO's, etc ) Where would I advertise on the internet?|||I'm not sure the internet is going to be your solution for reaching that audience.





Word of mouth is probably the only way to make it work. You get one high net worth individual, make him or her incredibly happy with your instruction, and you'll hopefully be referred to friends. Eventually, you make a name for yourself in that tightly connected community.





Are you planning on traveling around the country to work with clients, or just serve a single locale?





If the former, there may be sites where such people congregate, but I would expect most such sites are filled with posers. You run the risk of wasting your ad dollars.





If you're serving a particular local, you might look at local business listings with Google, Yahoo and Bing. My company (listed below) has more info. If you're just serving high net worth individuals, however, I'm not sure the density of prospective clients in one area would make this worthwhile (unless that area were Bel Air or the Hamptons or something).

No comments:

Post a Comment