Thursday, November 24, 2011

Can you recommend me a good tai chi chuan workout dvd?

i think i want to spend some time in the morning to practice tai chi chuan so i can make myself more calm and relaxed for the day, could you give me the name of a good workout dvd? thanks.|||I have had a difficult time finding Tai Chi videos that I liked.I just wouldn't click with me.Then I found David Carradine's Tai Chi Videos and I love them.Especially his "David Carradine's AM %26amp; PM Tai Chi Workout for Beginners".Although there are people who don't like them I love them.Give it a try and see what you think?|||I can do one better.... Give you a free link to a series of how-to videos of the Yang Cheng Fu long form. Here is a link to the first video:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6NdsyK8z鈥?/a>





The series of them takes you through the entire form.





Or you can look up videos for Cheng Man-Ching's 37 Posture form on YouTube as well. There may even be a similar set of lessons for this form.





Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment