Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do i get my sim to learn tai chi in the sims 2 bon vayage?

ok so i have sent my sim on holiday in the chinese villaga, but no one seems to be doing tai chi so my sim cant copy it off of the locals, how dose my sim learn tai chi?|||One easy way to do it is to befriend one of the locals, and then when you get home, invite them over to stay for a few days. Eventually, they WILL perform tai chi, and then you just join in.|||when you get a chance, check out modthesims2.com you will find plenty of helpful things there. I got a towel that my sims will lay on in their own yard and sunbathe! (which is normally an option only avail. when you install the BonVoyage exp. pack.. I know you will want to thank me after you do. : P just sign up, its free. then dwnld to your hearts content... (oh, and if you use the cheat window while in neighborhood- type: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true


then go to lot and right click on things. B careful. right-click mailbox and spawn the appropriate NPC. yw

No comments:

Post a Comment