Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best way to begin a tai-chi/yoga plan?

Well, first of all.. what is the difference between Tai-Chi and yoga. I know they are different, but, despite my research, I can't get a clear idea of how they differ.





Secondly, what is the best way to start a program of either one of these? I'm interested in starting it but I'm unsure of what excercies to perform for begginging or how to do them. i do have a yoga video but it has over 2 hours of asansas, and I only have time for like 30-minutes a day. I just want to know which excercies (in either one of the types above) to perform to get the maximum benefit from my small time frame.|||Tai Chi is Chinese. It comes from the same roots as Kung Fu! Yoga I believe originated in India. The best way to find out about either one is to find some local classes at the "Y", rec center, whatever places are in your area. Check Kung Fu schools, some of them teach Tai Chi as well. If they don't they may know where you can take a couple of classes. As far as Yoga, I wouldn't know where to tell you to look for a class except maybe the "Y". If they don't have Yoga they may know where you can take a couple of classes.





Try both and see which one you like better. I'm taking Tai Chi at the "Y" and I really like it but it is very disciplined. The instructor corrects me if my foot or hand are the least bit out of line!|||ok well, if you feel uncomfortable stop, and a tip is to not give up


i know it sounds sooo cliche but lkike dont like do it one day and because your sore you stop, its bad, and if you keep going it'll get esier


good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment