Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where can I find a teacher and Sifu of Chinese martial arts and or Tai Chi in Laredo, Texas?

I am new to the area (Zapata/Laredo/Rio Grande City) and very interestedd in studying Chinese martial arts.





A few years ago, I used to study Tai Chi and some Kung Fu forms with Sifu Art Cason in Tennessee, who was part of the Chinese Boxing Institute





Does anyone know any Kung Fu or internal arts Sifus in this area?





RSVP





Greg


PO BOX 15125


Zapata, TX 78076


512-484-3539|||I'm part of a line of shaolin schools called shaolin-do.


they teach kung fu and tai chi. There are two of these schools in austin texas, and I'm sure that there is a shaolin-do website that can give you a location nearer to you.





Their classes are good and affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment