Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I want to take a form of martial arts, would tai chi fit my situation?

I want a form of martial arts where it can be used to defend myself.


However, i also want to protect my friends and family so the techniques must also enable me to strike first at times.


(ive been a victim of bullying, and my neighborhood isnt very good)


I want to start have a sense security of safety.


However, im not looking for muy thai where it's just used to beat another kid up!|||I would Suggest Tai kwon do Just for the fact that most of it is easy to learn but takes much discipline to master either that of Karate I have a black belt in tai and I'm working on my blue belt in Karate. These fighting styles have helped me in my life , for the fact that I am a security guard and have had to defend myself on multiple occasions.|||i personally would suggest taekwondo it is used effeciently by the korean army for small against big and uses mainly kick which is 70 percent more likely that a person will not be able to defend against.





note: if you are going to take tai chi then learn the sped up version actually ment for selfdefense, but be cautious the sped up version is actually very deadly believe it or not.|||You should take up mixed martial arts i've been training for 4 years now and the class i got to covers pretty much every sports fighting style. Sure you may get a few bumps here and there but its worth it.|||Wing Chun definitely its calming and it teaches you to respect the people around you but when it comes to defending yourself you can submit your enemy or strike him/ she with punches or kicks.|||Ive been doing wushu for ages since I was a kid. It saved me a hospital trip once.|||your thinking too much go take tae kwon do or if you want to get into an older martial art take kadjekembo (Spelling?)|||Wing Chun and carry a knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment