Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where can I learn Tai-Chi in the Philippines?

I want to learn Tai-Chi in my vacation here in the Philippines at Manila. Does anyone know any Tai-Chi classes I can take here in Manila?|||Have a look at these:





Contact Name: Rudolph Petalver


Business Name: Chevalier Monks of Christ


City: Quezon city


State: N/A


Country: Asia-Philippines


Phone Number: 632-419-3116


Center's Major Interest: Yang Style








Contact Name: Danilo Naoe


Business Name: Tai Chi for Arthritis


City: Quezon


State: N/A


Country: Asia-Philippines


Phone Number: 0927-906-2129


Center's Major Interest: Yang Style|||I bought videos from Yang's Martial Arts Association (YMAA) online.I'm doing the 24 postures.When I went to Luneta, an elderly woman asked me to join them in their Tai Chi session.They hold sessions near the grandstand facing the Manila Hotel every morning.Luneta is near the US Embassy.

Report Abuse


|||If Manila is near China Town, there are some really awesome practitioners there and a good variety of traditional Chinese martial arts. My teacher was born there though he is Chinese. I don't know how close it is to Manila though.





I just found out that Hokkien people live in Chinatown in Manila. You will find great martial arts there.|||You can check with the local YMCA in Sta Cruz, Binondo area. They might have schedule and listings.





Or during Sundays, go to Luneta Park and ask the practitioners here.

No comments:

Post a Comment