Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the Tai Chi sequence to I See You from Avatar?

I went to this festival, and they had this Earth's Citizen booth. They taught me how to do this set of Tai Chi that matches the song: I See You from Avatar. They said they have it on Facebook and Youtube, but I can't find it. Please help. It was so cool. Thank you.|||I have looked for what you have request for about an hour, and I'm good at finding things through internet research. I cannot find it easily, which means they haven't tagged it in the meta fields of a page and haven't labeled it in a way that can be easily tracked. You will have much more success by going into your community and finding the people who were at that booth and hosted that event to track down what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment